29/10/2014

PLAYLIST // OCTOBER



Thought i'd start doing a monthly playlist of my favourite soundcloud picks of the month seeing i probably spend half the month on there looking for good tracks...


October is nearly over which means i have loads of likes building up on my soundcloud page; this month (and every month if I'm honest) i've been really loving funky remix of old artists, e.g. two of favourites Al Green and Otis Redding. Recently i've become obsessed with anything that's a remix of a song that was pretty funky to begin with, am i the only one who thinks they are usually better than the original? 


My true of the month has been Chet Faker - his normal stuff is pretty damn good to start with, but then he has to go an collab with dj and just produce such sick tracks, it kills me.


Sam Smith has also recently become a contender for next month, watch this space...

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts