25/07/2014

INTRO

Hey whats up guys? I'm Rose (Elizabeth Hill) a 17 year old from the Uk who's partial to catwalk show or two..... I thought a blog would be pointless for people to read if they didn't know about the person writing it so heres a few little facts about me to give you an idea of my tastes etc.


1. I love Vivienne Westwood. okay, I'm not gonna lie her designs are not quite to my taste but i think her as a person is fucking awesome, She just gives no shits about anything people think, doesn't she? its so refreshing to have her in world of fashion.






2. Kill Bill is the best film, hands down. no one try and argue with me because i love it.







3. One day i want to be a fashion designer. But one that makes messages with their clothing as well as making stuff people want to wear. To me fashion is more than pretty clothing, its an art form and art is a way to express yourself. (deep)




4. I like black. I'm trying to stray away a bit, into the greys and whites (oooo), i even bought a pair of electric blue boots the other day. But its gonna be a main colour in this blog if i post any outfits, even though I'm not at all gothic or anything, its just everything looks better in black is that just me?



                                                                           


5. I love buildings and architecture. There is just something about buildings and skylines and glass that i just love, all my work is based on buildings.                



6. I also love art. I don't study it so i don't have the skill but i love art museums and i use artists more than designers as inspiration in my own designs.

                

So yeah, thats me. I'm pretty simple with my taste and i enjoy stroking animals. 
Thanks for stopping by, more posts to come so follow me on bloglovin and with blogger to keep up to date. I'm also on pretty much every social media site so hit me up on the links to the side and above.

Until next time....

Rose






No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts