29/07/2014

WEEKDAY







   
                                    
                                                   





Hey guys, so i thought while i'm still getting to grips with things i would do (maybe) weekly posts about some of my favourite brands or artists....?

So, brand no.1 is MTWTFSS Weekday. For starters, look at the exterior and interior design of there stores, its just so on point and relevant to the clothing and brand; simplistic yet stylish and unique yet refined.
I'm into my basic tees and paired with jeans and simple jewellery so Weekday is just one of those brands i can never go wrong with. Everything is super high quality ( like the striped top above which i recently bought) but ridiculously cheap - speaking of cheap... they also stock one of my favourite brands Cheap Monday on their new website which is a major plus.
Its one of those ones where you pay for brand as well, that little black and white 'MTWTFSS' label calls to me I'm not going to lie, however it's not like its designer prices so you can afford to.

For simple, high quality, sophisticated basics Weekday is the go to, at least for me.
Check out their new website if you want to indulge...   http://shop.weekday.com

Until next time...

Rose



(all images are courtesy of google images or weekday website)




No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts